We could not survive on this planet without trees and forests. They basically breathe through the earth, absorbing carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and producing the oxygen we need.
Planting trees brings the following benefits (and many others not mentioned here)
• Trees clean the air we breathe, filter the water we drink and provide a home for more than 80% of the planet's terrestrial biodiversity
• Provide food and a large number of ingredients for medicines
• Regulate heat and provide shade, protecting us from ultraviolet rays
• Forests generate jobs for more than 1.6 billion people
• Planting trees reduces stress and anxiety. It is also a comforting activity that connects you with nature and a beautiful legacy for future generations
At We are kind we plant 1 tree for every product sold thanks to our partnership with OneTreePlanted and Trees for the Future, non-profit organizations focused on global reforestation.
OneTreePlanted has plantation projects in 4 global regions: North America, South America, Africa and Asia, which makes your contribution reach anywhere in the world. Through them we have managed to plant trees in other countries as well as locally through events in our community in Orlando, FL.
On the other hand, Trees for the Future has the Forest Garden Program, a simple, replicable, and scalable approach. Through their 4-year training program, called the Forest Garden Approach, farmers plant thousands of trees that protect and bring nutrients back to the soil. This helps farmers grow a variety of fruits and vegetables. Forest Garden farmers gain increases in income and access to food, even in the first year, all while improving the environment.
Are you ready to plant some trees? You can do so by supporting our brand, or you can donate directly to any of the organizations mentioned above.