Living in this exact moment is all we have.
Being here, now, helps us let go of the past that no longer exists and not worry about a future that has not arrived yet (and we don't know if it will).
There's so much talk about "living in the present moment" that it gets a little tiring, don't you think? Perhaps if we go from theory to action, applying small things in our lives, it won't even be necessary to think about it so that we can live fully.
Small things like these:
• Smile and be grateful for what already exists
• Appreciate every moment, every detail. Go a little slower so you can observe a lot more
• Work for what you want without letting the process steal your peace
• Stop worrying so much. Everything has a solution, all things pass
• Love, and enjoy, everything you do. There's a great quote that goes: "How you do one thing is how you do everything."
In the end, life is made of moments. We'd better make each one count.